Friday, October 2, 2009

Book Signing Today!

Hello Everyone,

Today's the big day, my first book signing at BWMC. I have already had overwhelming support and encouragement by all those who have read my book. Thank you for your praise. I will have a table for signing just outside the gift shop and I'll be there during lunch and dinner breaks. If you can't make it to the signing, books will be available in the gift shop after today and catch me when you can in the ER for your personal salutation. I have already contacted the local media about the book and upcoming signings so watch for me in newspaper, radio and TV segments. If you know anyone in media ie. broadcaster, publisher, publicist etc, please send them my way. Writing the book was only half the battle--marketing it is the uphill battle.

I have 80 books to bring to the signing. Wouldn't it be great if I sold out today?

Thanks,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment