Friday, September 25, 2009

Off to the Races!!!

Hello all my faithful readers and fans!

I just booked two more book signings. One is on October 2 at BWMC and the other is at the Hard Bean Coffee and Booksellers at the Annapolis city dock on October 11. It is during the sailboat show so it should be a good turn out. I would love to see you if you are in Annapolis that day. I have a new contact for the Lord Baltimore hotel and should be signing books there shortly. Heaven Below is being reviewed by Teri Winslow of The Capital and a story will run in the Pasadena Voice shortly.

Thanks to all my BWMC friends and coworkers who have read the story and are spreading the word. If you loved the book, help me out by sending a blanket e-mail to people on your contacts list. Word of mouth is a powerful way to spread the news and a personal recommendation by a friend or loved one is the best referral.

If you would like me to speak at your book club, church group or other organization, I would be happy to participate. This is a great way to meet and learn about my readers.

Stay tuned!
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment