Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heaven Update

The book signing at the Hardbean on Sunday was great. The weather couldn't have been better and there was a nice crowd. I sold a few books and made some networking connections. Yesterday I was interviewed by Jonathan Pitts from the Baltimore Sun. Tomorrow the photographer comes out for a shot for the Arundel Report. The article should come out on Sunday. Also this Sunday, I will be doing a signing at the West River Heritage Oyster Festival in Shady Side at the Salem Avery house from 12:30-5:00. My article in The Bay Weekly should come out tomorrow. Hope there is a good attendance at the festival. I met a new internet buddy, Mindie Burgoyne. She is a writer on the Eastern Shore. She particulary likes Irish, maritime and religious themes. I sent her a copy of Heaven Below and think it will be right up her alley. My next goal is to get an article into Guideposts. That would be an awesome venue for publicity. Time to pull out the heavy blankets. I think our Indian Summer is gone for the year. Bring plenty of wood onto the porch and bundle up. It is going to be a chilly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment