Friday, October 9, 2009

Yuengling Here I Come!!


Hi everyone,


What a week it has been. Yesterday, I did an interview with Simone Gorrindo of The Bay Weekly. Sunday, I'm doing a book signing at the Hard Bean at the sailboat show in Annapolis. Monday I'm doing an interview with Jonathan Pitts of the Baltimore Sun. Later that week the Sun photographer will come out for a couple of shots. Wednesday I interview with Teri Winslow of the Capital/Gazette. I just scheduled a book signing with All Things Country for November 8. I just scheduled a book signing with the Lord Baltimore Hotel on October 30. Tina Tym from the Republican-Herald in Pennsylvania is covering the story from Pottsville and...


Mr. Dick Yuengling has graciously offered his brewery for a book signing on November 14.


Unbelievable. If you have never toured the Yuengling brewery, it is a fascinating slice of history and the success story of an immigrant who landed in Pottsville and made his family's recipe a household word. Come out for a tour and the book signing in the crisp fall air (perfect beer drinking weather.)


I hope to see you there!

(I'll be the one selling all the books with the smile on my face.)


Best,

Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment