Sunday, September 13, 2009

My book is on the shelf!

Hello everyone,

The past couple of days have been exciting in that Ukazoo books of Towson and Hard Bean Coffee and Booksellers at the Annapolis city dock have taken some of my books on consignment. Several autographed books are now available in these stores. I have been asked to participate in a new authors' book signing at Barnes and Noble of Annapolis and I am signed up for the Christmas Bazaar at Ft. Meade in December. I have already sold and given away around 80 books and those who have read them are giving me rave reviews. It is really wonderful to share your story with others and even better when they like it. I have also e-mailed around 70 of my contacts and have received around a dozen replies. One of the supervising nurses e-mailed all the nurses and techs in the ER and now there is even more of a buzz in the hospital about the book. (Thanks Donna!)

Next stop: BWMC auxillary for a book signing and getting Heaven Below in the hosptial gift shop.

Thanks for your support,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment