Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Digging In

I spent the day spreading the word. My marine neighbor, Frenchie, bought three more books. He is buying them for Christmas presents and sending them all over the county. One of his readers (a preacher in California) said he couldn't put it down. It took him 5 hours to "eat it up." I sent word to my alma maters (UC and Marshall University) and MAFP. My cousin Julia loved it and put the word out to Marty Bass of Channel 13 and Laurie DeYoung of WPOC says she will give it a read. I also contacted a literary agent in WV to see if she might be interested in representing "Don't Move Lily," my next project. I am digging in a little more each day and selling a few more copies. It is a lot of work to get the word out but it is so much easier with a little help from my friends. If you like the story, please drop me a line. I may be able to use your comment in a future publication or blog post (JoanLehmannMD@verizon.net). If you love it, please post a review directly through Amazon.com. The only restriction is that you have purchased something from then online after at least 24 hours. Thanks for your support.

Best,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment