Monday, January 11, 2010


Hello Pottsville!


I now have a P.O. Box so that I can fill your personalized orders of "Heaven Below."

If you would like a copy signed by me, please send a check for $18.00 made out to "Joan Lehmann." Please include in your letter how you would like the book signed ie For Jane, Best wishes, Joan Lehmann OR Happy Birthday Harry, Best wishes, Joan Lehmann. I will do my best to see that the book goes out in the mail within a week of receiving your order. Please include your address in the request letter. Mail all book requests to:


Joan Lehmann

P.O Box 597

Pasadena, MD 21122-0597


Thank you for your continued support. I have had only great compliments from those who have read the novel. You can e-mail me at JoanLehmannMD@verizon.net if you have any questions or comments. Happy reading!


Joan Lehmann

No comments:

Post a Comment